Friday, February 18, 2011

Re: My time in Culebra, Puerto Rico

Greetings, My friends. There are memories which lasts a lifetime and such was my time in Culebra, Puerto Rico. I went with my two cousins Yary and Chiqui and we had a blast. The atmosphere is laid back with a tropical environment next to none. We took a Ferry boat from Puerto Rico to the small island of Culebra. After we arrived, I marveled at how beautiful it was.
I recommend the Flamenco Beach. Its white sands and transparent waters is a treat. The mountains provide a nice background for the beach. It is, truly, a great getaway. The restaurants have typical Puerto Rican foods and outstanding Seafood. Some restaurants have a nice place to dine next to the coast. Culebra is, truly, a paradise in itself. Go visit Culebra, Puerto Rico. For more information, check out my hub http://hubpages.com/hub/Snake-Island

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful beach and I like your pictures. Really I think my next trip arrange on this beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you enjoy your trip with your cousins. This one such a nice article. Thanks for sharing with us.
    charter bus perth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Culebra was a mind blowing experience but no one told me I had to arrive at the Embarcadero 2 hours before the going of the ferry. I was just unspeakable. Very unorganized. They led off selling tickets at 815 am even though the ferry supposed to departure at 900am! ! ! . There were innumerable people waiting in line. Finally we were lucky and got tickets but once the ferry departured, people inside started to get brainsick. . It was repelling, vomit everyplace! ! .

    “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” – Seneca
    Make Money Traveling

    ReplyDelete